[TYPO3-project-formidable] Modify several records in one go...

François SCHOSSIG fs.nospam1 at a-e-r.org
Fri Sep 22 11:03:38 CEST 2006

Hello Jérôme,

I think this is a question for you!!! :-)

The next FORMidable form (the 4th) I am working on is going to play
with submitting a form with content translations, not only label and
listbox translations like up to now.
So behind my form, I have a table with the Typo3 fields
sys_language_uid and l18n_parent (and l18n_diffsource, but...)
activated.
What I would like to do is to be able to submit a form modifying at
least three records in one go:
   -> record 1 (default language)
       uid = 1
       sys_language_uid = 0
       l18n_parent =
       .../...
   -> record 2 (translation fr of record 1)
       uid = 2
       sys_language_uid = 1
       l18n_parent = 1
       .../...
   -> record 3 (translation de of record 1)
       uid = 3
       sys_language_uid = 2
       l18n_parent = 1
       .../...

How is this possible ?
Or do you have another suggestion ?
There are two look possible for the form (for example the two
FlexForm ways).
If I am right, the one where each field is directly followed by the
translated fields is not possible. Only the the look where in first
you have all the fields for default language, then all the fields for
a second language... is possible. No?

Thanks.
--
F. SCHOSSIG, ICT Manager