[TYPO3-project-formidable] HOWTO get the cruser_id, …

Jérémy Lecour jeremy.lecour at gmail.com
Thu Sep 21 18:20:31 CEST 2006

Hi

I have a form with some PASSTHRU fields at the end, like this one :
<renderlet:PASSTHRU name="cruser_id">
	<data>
		<defaultvalue>CURRENT_USERID</defaultvalue>
	</data>
</renderlet:PASSTHRU>

I'm making an ACTIONLET that has to deal with form data after it is
submitted. I'm able to catch the form data with "$aData =
$this->oForm->oDataHandler->_getFormData();" but the PASSTHRU fields
are empty at this step of the process.

Maybe I'm missing something or even I'm wrong using an ACTIONLET for
this job but would rather using a DATAHANDLER. The purpose is to
update the "fe_user" record that is filling the form.

Thanks for any tip.

--
Jérémy Lecour : <mailto:jeremy.lecour at gmail.com>
webdesigner, webmaster et développeur web