[TYPO3-project-formidable] Official Forms Library

David Toshack david at vaultin.com
Thu Sep 21 04:30:12 CEST 2006

Sebastian Kurfuerst wrote:
> When we started to plan this, that TCEforms can not be redisigned
> without heavily modifying TCEmain and the TYPO3 core. That's why we
> won't do that in the 4.X branch.
It would be a shame to leave this out until 5.0. Is there any
possibility that TCEmain will change enough over the course of 4.x to
make use of FORMidable form management?

I would imagine it would make for a smoother transition for 4.x
extensions to be compatible with 5.0 when the time comes, if they make
use of projects like FORMidable that would have a similar API in both
versions.

Cheers,
David