[TYPO3-project-formidable] TextArea with RTE

Jérémy Lecour jeremy.lecour at gmail.com
Tue Sep 12 14:14:34 CEST 2006

Hi,

Is it possible to have more than 1 RTE in the same form ?

I've tried and the first hangs on the "loading editor" message while
the second is correcty loaded.

If I change back the second as TEXTAREA, the first is loaded.

When it's not good, I get some JS errors :
Erreur : RTE has no properties
Fichier source :
http://my-site.com/typo3temp/rtehtmlarea_htmlarea_c92f8ad71fb7a8f10114e7bfd7915907-compressed.js
Ligne : 1
 ----------
Erreur : RTEarea[editorNumber] has no properties
Fichier source :
http://my-site.com/typo3temp/rtehtmlarea_htmlarea_c92f8ad71fb7a8f10114e7bfd7915907-compressed.js
Ligne : 1
 ----------
Erreur : RTEarea[editorNumber] has no properties
Fichier source :
http://my-site.com/typo3temp/rtehtmlarea_htmlarea_c92f8ad71fb7a8f10114e7bfd7915907-compressed.js
Ligne : 1
 ----------