[TYPO3-project-formidable] TextArea with RTE

Radu Cocieru radu at cocieru.com
Fri Sep 8 15:03:36 CEST 2006

RTE uses the RTE.formidable or RTE.default.FE if there is no
RTE.formidableavailable

Add some TSconfig script to the page the RTE is on .. or to the root of the
site, or to the root of the pages which might have an RTE on it, then just
follow the RTE's TSconfig

for a test you can do:  RTE.formidable < RTE.default ... but that many
options are not advisable for FE editing.

On 9/8/06, Jérémy Lecour <jeremy.lecour at gmail.com> wrote:

> It's OK without Prototype !
>
> How can I setup the RTE to add some buttons ?
>
> Thanks
>
> 2006/9/8, Jérémy Lecour <jeremy.lecour at gmail.com>:
> > Yes, I have prototype loaded. I'll try to unload it.
> >
> > Thanks
> >
> > 2006/9/8, Radu Cocieru <radu at cocieru.com>:
> > > What other JS scripts do you have on the page with RTE .... as it
> conflicts
> > > with some JS prototype scripts ?

> using ?

> this is

> will

> RTE.

> (et
> chargement de

> I just

> > > --
> > > Radu Cocieru
> > >

> > --
> > Jérémy Lecour : <mailto:jeremy.lecour at gmail.com>
> > webdesigner, webmaster et développeur web
> > Trésorier du PLUG : Provence Linux User Group
> > http://www.plugfr.org/
> >

> --
> Jérémy Lecour : <mailto:jeremy.lecour at gmail.com>
> webdesigner, webmaster et développeur web
> Trésorier du PLUG : Provence Linux User Group
> http://www.plugfr.org/

Radu Cocieru