[TYPO3-project-formidable] On submitting a form

François SCHOSSIG fs.nospam1 at a-e-r.org
Mon Nov 13 11:12:32 CET 2006

I do not know if it is great for most of the use cases. But in the
way I have understood FORMidable working it looks for me like a bug :
normally FORMidable re-edits the same record if it's uid is given as
last parameter to the instance of FORMidable. If this is not given, a
new record is created.

So if somebody has to submit several different forms but with
information that is close together, this person will not be able to
reuse the same form (with the go back of the browser), but needs to
reload a new empty form each time and put again all the information.
Why not, but then how could it be possible to prevent users to do the
will not know about it and we loose information that they think we
have should have received...

On another side, to modify the last information sendet, you have the
possibility to use the save button on a form that re-loads the same
record.

Thanks for ideas.
--
F. SCHOSSIG, ICT Manager