[TYPO3-project-formidable] Making and using Actionlets

Jérémy Lecour jeremy.lecour at gmail.com
Mon Jun 19 18:10:38 CEST 2006

> There are two actionlets for the moment in the BASE pack.
>
> Remember that actionlets are meant to be executed after the form is
> submitted, validated, and eventualy stored in the DB ( if u are using the
> datahandler DB )
>

> -> REDIRECT : sends the user to a specific page
> -> MAIL : sends mails to the given adresses

I know how they work because I often use them.

What I don't know is how they work in the 0.5 scheme. I can't find any
reference to actionlets in the different XSDs.

BTW XSDs are very usefull to  check validity, but are more difficult
to understand than the previous sample.xml that we could find in each
package in the 0.4 version.

> I don't have much time now but i'll give you all the details you need
> tomorrow

No problem, live your life ;-)
I won't die until tomorrow, and if I do, I won't need your help anymore !!

Thanks again

--
Jérémy Lecour : <mailto:jeremy.lecour at gmail.com>
webdesigner, webmaster et développeur web