[TYPO3-project-formidable] Making and using Actionlets

Jerome Schneider typo3dev at ameos.com
Mon Jun 19 17:46:31 CEST 2006

Hello Jeremy

There are two actionlets for the moment in the BASE pack.

Remember that actionlets are meant to be executed after the form is
submitted, validated, and eventualy stored in the DB ( if u are using the
datahandler DB )

-> REDIRECT : sends the user to a specific page
-> MAIL : sends mails to the given adresses

I don't have much time now but i'll give you all the details you need
tomorrow

Byebye

"Jérémy Lecour" <jeremy.lecour at gmail.com> a écrit dans le message de news:
mailman.8044.1150730751.17090.typo3-project-formidable at lists.netfielders.de...
Hi,

I'd like to use and make some actionlets.

I can find some default actionlets in the base API, but there is no
hint about how to use them in the XSD, nor any exemple in the Demo
extension.

Thanks for any help.

--
Jérémy Lecour : <mailto:jeremy.lecour at gmail.com>
webdesigner, webmaster et développeur web