[TYPO3-project-formidable] Create some custom renderlets, actionlets, .

Jérémy Lecour jeremy.lecour at gmail.com
Mon Jul 24 15:34:51 CEST 2006

> But I've tought I could extend it ; now you can check for a matcing
> pattern, but it may be good to check for a non-matching pattern. For
> example : I want a string that DOES NOT match with [xxx]
>
> I think it's quite simple to do ; I have to add a parameter in the XML
> that adds a "!" (not) before the "preg_match()" call.
>
> With that kind of possibilities, it seems to be quite universal
>
> I'll try to do it when I return to office (around july 18th)

I've made the patch. The extension is available in the TER in a 0.2.0 version.
http://typo3.org/extensions/repository/search/formidable_va_preg/0.2.0/

If there is any thought for any improvement or if any bug is
discovered, let me know.

--
Jérémy Lecour : <mailto:jeremy.lecour at gmail.com>
webdesigner, webmaster et développeur web