[TYPO3-project-formidable] Create some custom renderlets, actionlets, .

Jérémy Lecour jeremy.lecour at gmail.com
Thu Jul 13 10:37:42 CEST 2006

Sorry for the delay (I'm still off for some days)

I'm perfectly OK to include it in the BASE.

But I've tought I could extend it ; now you can check for a matcing
pattern, but it may be good to check for a non-matching pattern. For
example : I want a string that DOES NOT match with [xxx]

I think it's quite simple to do ; I have to add a parameter in the XML
that adds a "!" (not) before the "preg_match()" call.

With that kind of possibilities, it seems to be quite universal

I'll try to do it when I return to office (around july 18th)