[TYPO3-project-formidable] Syntax question / feature

François SCHOSSIG f.schossig at a-e-r.org
Mon Aug 28 15:05:34 CEST 2006

There are several ways...
- insert the PHP code of your search directly in the XML,
- put a function in the extension php file and execute it from the
XML like in the example.

   <renderlet:LISTBOX name="repas_regime_alimentaire">
     <label>
       <userobj>
         <php><![CDATA[ return $this->_oParent->flexConf
["repas_regime_alimentaire"]; ]]></php>
       </userobj>
     </label>
     <data>
       <userobj>
         <php><![CDATA[ return $this->_oParent->_populateFromGlossary
       </userobj>
     </data>
   </renderlet:LISTBOX>

--