[TYPO3-project-formidable] Documentation needed...

Dmitry Dulepov typo3 at accio.lv
Tue Aug 15 10:23:13 CEST 2006

Hi!

I had a glance to formidable at t3dd06 and was impressed. Now I got demo
on my local server and impressed even more. What I did not like in the
demo is that it puts all records under pid=0. I looked into extension
code but could not find why.

I think formidable may have much more attention among other developer if
it has documentation for FE extension authors about using it. Currently
documentation is not enough to take formidable and quickly build
something with it. Reverse engineering is possible but this is not what
people may want to do. Thus most will prefer to code forms as usual :(

So, developers of formidable: please, focus in the documentation. I
understand it is boring but would you use typo3 if TSRef said something
like "it will be documented later" for TMENU or stdWrap? Probably not.

Do write documentation, please!

--
Dmitry Dulepov
ACCIO Ltd, Latvia