[TYPO3-doc] Where have I been?

Timothy Mark Brennan, Jr. timotheonb at gmail.com
Sat May 9 13:52:50 CEST 2015

Hi Everyone,
It is true what Herr Schams is saying, although, I arrived at the scene a
few months before Francois stated he was stepping down. It has been quiet
and I also would like to know what to do and get done. Francois was
constantly in contact and it has been great to know him.
I must say to you all, I appreciate your efforts very much. I know how hard
it is to work as a volunteer alonside volunteers.
I am available and would like to connect to someone I could work with. I
really liked working with Francois as he was consistent in answering and
was also very open and clear with his thoughts even though he wouldn´t
agree with something I would do. He knew how to do it diplomatically.
I am available to help and would like someone to follow.
Wish you all the best,
Tim

: