[TYPO3-doc] Tutorials structure: diving into TYPO3 CMS

François Suter fsu-lists at cobweb.ch
Thu Oct 30 09:59:57 CET 2014

Hi Jim,

> literature and documentation out there is for Templvoila. It will be good
> to find documentation on the doing the templating without Templavoila and
> to take advantage of the fluid technology.
>
> The books that I could find on modern templating all seem to be in German.
> Is there a good source available in English?

The existing tutorials that I mentioned at the start of this thread
cover templating without TemplaVoila. Simply using Fluid for page
templates is shortly described in [1], but it is true that we currently
have no tutorial explaining this is more depth and details, and
especially in a way more accessible to beginners.

This is definitely something that we want to have, but we lack the
manpower to do it.

Hopefully something along those lines will emerge from the learning
sprints mentioned by Martin.

Work: Cobweb Development Sarl - http://www.cobweb.ch

TYPO3: Help the project! - http://typo3.org/contribute/

Appreciate my work? Support me -