[TYPO3-doc] Next team meeting, Nov 13, 2014, 21:00 CET

François Suter fsu-lists at cobweb.ch
Mon Nov 10 16:38:58 CET 2014

Hi Xavier,

> It would be good to keep this date and discuss the outcome of the CMS
> Team meeting in Hannover since we need to coordinate to merge changes
> (http://docs.typo3.org/typo3cms/extensions/core/latest/) into
> corresponding manuals prior (?) to releasing.

Indeed. But when is there going to be a release? Is it already coming
soon? I must admit that I am worried about the release frequency. If
those "early adopter" (or whatever the non-LTS releases are called
happen often and there are documentation updates needed each time, I
fear that our wee little doc team will not be able to keep up.

Work: Cobweb Development Sarl - http://www.cobweb.ch

TYPO3: Help the project! - http://typo3.org/contribute/

Appreciate my work? Support me -
http://www.monpetitcoin.com/en/francois/support-me/