[TYPO3-doc] A new online Markdown editor

Philipp Gampe philipp.gampe at typo3.org
Sat Mar 29 21:56:15 CET 2014

Hi François,

François Suter wrote:

> Although we already ACE Editor, used by Xavier in his sphinx extension,
> I just wanted to mention a new project called EpicEditor:

Looks cool. However the main problem is that we cannot automatically push
those changes to gerrit.

I really hope that a future job queue (needed for t3o, ter, etc anyway),
will solve this as we can push that into the queue let the push be handled
by a simple script.

The choice of the editor will then be just a changed JS call ;)

Best regards
TYPO3 .... inspiring people to share!