[TYPO3-doc] Flow 2.2 branch documentation

Xavier Perseguers xavier at typo3.org
Wed Mar 12 10:04:49 CET 2014

Hi,

>> http://docs.typo3.org/flow/TYPO3FlowDocumentation/2.2/
>
> Nothing there.

You came too late :) It was working but due to the crash/recovery from
yesterday it vanished because it was not (yet) part of the recovered backup.

Argh! everything was recovered, including what was (if I was told
correctly) not broken, meaning I just had to configure again this branch :/

So after all thanks for checking after the crash.

>> I would suggest to put the version/branch somewhere.
>
> I don't get that. What we need is someone to set up
> ~mbless/git.typo3.org/Packages/TYPO3.Flow.git.make_2.2 on
> http://srv123.typo3.org/ so we can call request_rebuild.php there as we
> do for the other branches.

I mean that I would find it helpful to "read" the version/branch
somewhere on the start page of your doc.

But now by having a look again, I see that in fact this is "master" in
the title on the left pane (from Settings.yml), I just did not "see" it.

>> TYPO3.Flow.git/Documentation/TheDefinitiveGuide/PartV/ChangeLogs/220-beta1.rst:1016:
>>
>> ERROR: Unexpected indentation.
>> TYPO3.Flow.git/Documentation/TheDefinitiveGuide/PartV/ChangeLogs/220-beta1.rst:1017:
>>
>> WARNING: Literal block ends without a blank line; unexpected unindent.
>
> Oh well. Those are generated automatically and unless it is really
> broken or I stumble over those errors I tend to ignore them :)

Fine then :)

Regards
Xavier

--