[TYPO3-doc] Documentation of 4.5 branch

wolo wolski wolo.wolski at gmail.com
Tue Jul 1 03:37:10 CEST 2014

I've never seen before this link, it's totally not visible.
The oldest branch i can select there is 6.0. As i know, TCA differs in 6.
Example: TCA, type "select":
docs.typo3.org/typo3cms/TCAReference/6.0/Reference/Columns/Select/Index.html
Ref says, that with renderMode set to checkbox - it "Renders a list of checkboxes". This value doesn't work in 4.5. It's from newer Typo.
And many more, so how can I figure out, what is working in my version and what is not?
4.5 is still supported, it's called Long Term and it doesn't have complete thrustworthy up to date documentation. I can't understand this.
Why I can't just see this old 4.5 reference, like some time ago?
Why all of that olds was removed?
It looks for me like "we have our new 6.2, new lts, so all of you older version users just gtfo, not our problem"... that's how I feel.