[TYPO3-doc] Encouraging people to contribute with Github

Fabien Udriot fabien.udriot at typo3.org
Fri Feb 14 09:45:18 CET 2014

IMO, what is missing is a **visible** link on each page entitled
"Improve this page" which leads directly to the Github editor. This
would make the difference, I think.

Checkout how it is done by AngularJS http://docs.angularjs.org/api (the
blue button on the top). This way, we will gain contribution.

Regards,

Fabien

---
TYPO3 - inspiring people to share!