[TYPO3-doc] Rendering of system extension manuals

François Suter fsu-lists at cobweb.ch
Thu Dec 4 10:15:03 CET 2014

Hi Martin,

> So now we have with "stable = latest = 7-dev":
>
>>    css_styled_content
[snip]
>>    workspaces

Hmm, doesn't work for me. I still see 6.2.

But it may be a rendering issue. Look at that page for example:

http://docs.typo3.org/typo3cms/extensions/rtehtmlarea/

it says that the last rendering happened on 2014-11-13. When do we
trigger a rendering of the sysext manuals? Is it purely manual?

>     Coding Guidelines Reference
>     Core API Reference
>     TCA Reference
>     TSconfig Reference
>     TypoScript Reference
>     TypoScript Syntax Reference

Yes, that works fine.

> 'core' will explicitely redirected to latest since we only have
> that single version:
>
> http://docs.typo3.org/typo3cms/extensions/core/  ->
> http://docs.typo3.org/typo3cms/extensions/core/latest/

Good.

However you can't find extension "core" on the search page. The reason
is that it is not include in the JSON file containing the list of all
available extension manuals:

http://docs.typo3.org/typo3cms/extensions/extensions.js

Can someone check what's up?

Work: Cobweb Development Sarl - http://www.cobweb.ch