[TYPO3-doc] Next team meeting: August 21

Jigal van Hemert jigal.van.hemert at typo3.org
Thu Aug 28 10:17:22 CEST 2014

Hi,

On 27-8-2014 17:52, François Suter wrote:
> As far as I remember the problems were two-fold: a change of contact at
> dkd and a problem installing some needed component on docs.typo3.org
> (nutch IIRC), which needed to be resolved with the Server Team. Martin
> was in charge at the time and can probably sum up the situation better
> than me.

I've installed and configured Nutch a few times (also on multi-core solr
servers (separate configurations for different nutch jobs)).

Needed:
- SSH access to the solr server (with enough rights to install nutch and
execute it, also needs a cron job in the end)
- API key from the solr Search module in the TYPO3 installation
- list of URLs to start crawling
- list of HTML elements to exclude from indexing (header, footer,
general menu, breadcrum, print links, etcetera; these must be uniquely
identifiable elements, e.g. div with class 'yyy', span with id 'qqq')
- someone to take other decisions which come up

--
Jigal van Hemert
TYPO3 CMS Active Contributor

TYPO3 .... inspiring people to share!