[TYPO3-doc] kurdistan

dlawar kurd gulzhin.jawhar at gmail.com
Tue Aug 26 11:21:04 CEST 2014

 An Academic Suggestion by Soran University Gives Students a New Enrolment Opportunity

     Print
    Email

Dr. Yadgar Rasul

Dr. Yadgar Rasul

Years after a program was set by the Ministry of Higher Education (MHE) which didn't allow the students who graduated from the scientific field at high school to admit for some certain departments in universities, Soran University made a suggestion to the MHE and now those students are able to admit for scientific departments too.

Regarding this news, Dr. Yadgar Rasul , Vice-President of Soran University for scientific affairs, talked to our website and said that after Soran University suggested and the MHE approved this new program, both scientific and literary students can apply for Kurdish, Arabic, sociology, psychology, and geography departments. "Both the graduated of last year and this year can apply for these departments", added Dr. Yadgar.

"The University has its annual plan. We have a plan for 2014-2015 academic year, but it is not still yet and this depends on all high school students in Kurdistan region and new freed areas (which used to be outside the KRG administration). So we are working on a solution to accept student from these new freed areas too.

Report by: Twana Taha

Translator: Karwan Özkürt
www.soran.edu.iq