[TYPO3-doc] Domain Model for TYPO3.Docs.RenderingHub

François Suter fsu-lists at cobweb.ch
Thu Aug 21 20:59:00 CEST 2014

Hi all,

> To make the purpose of the domain model more clear, I recommend we work
> towards the basic domain in [2] (Note: I suspect it will take a while to
> gradually move towards this domain model). What do you think?

I realise that forgot to answer publicly here. I had already had a
private exchange with Jacob about this. I told him he could post here to
gather more feedback, but this obviously failed ;-)

Anyway I think Jacob's changes make sense and that we can proceed with them.

Work: Cobweb Development Sarl - http://www.cobweb.ch

TYPO3: Help the project! - http://typo3.org/contribute/

Appreciate my work? Support me -
http://www.monpetitcoin.com/en/francois/support-me/