[TYPO3-doc] Domain Model for TYPO3.Docs.RenderingHub

Jacob Floyd cognifloyd at gmail.com
Tue Aug 5 05:39:00 CEST 2014

For those that have been involved in one way or another in building TYPO3.Docs:

The purpose of and the connection between Documents and Packages was unclear to me, so I spent some time searching through TYPO3.Docs to understand how/where they're used, how they get created, and what they really are. In the process I mapped out how the document & package repositories are populated in [1]. Did I miss anything vital? Why were they created this way, and would anyone object to modifying the domain model?

To make the purpose of the domain model more clear, I recommend we work towards the basic domain in [2] (Note: I suspect it will take a while to gradually move towards this domain model). What do you think?

Cheers,
Jacob Floyd

[1] https://www.lucidchart.com/documents/view/9b6e1f46-9db5-4b5d-b54b-c1815e7bf44c/1
[2] https://www.lucidchart.com/documents/view/9b6e1f46-9db5-4b5d-b54b-c1815e7bf44c/0