[TYPO3-doc] Reporting about the code sprint

Philipp Gampe philipp.gampe at typo3.org
Thu Apr 17 15:47:30 CEST 2014

Hi François,

François Suter wrote:

> No decision has been taken yet, but this exploration was very interesting.

Please do not make it slower. Some rarely visited pages are already very
slow.

> It is a bit hard to mention all the things that we discussed. Rest
> assured that no big decisions were taken or we would have mentioned them
> in the mailing list already.

Please do also consider that manuals which are shown in the backend must be
visible without any HTTP request to the outside. This is currently not the
case and it makes showing manuals very slow as the browser has to wait for
the network timeout.

Best regards
TYPO3 .... inspiring people to share!