[TYPO3-doc] Integrating "Disqus" on docs.typo3.org

Michael Stucki michael.stucki at typo3.org
Thu Sep 26 02:02:05 CEST 2013

Hi Steffen,

Am 24.09.2013 21:20, schrieb Steffen Gebert:
> Hi Bastian,
>
> thanks for your efforts. I'm wondering why that's business of the EAB...

Olivier raised some concerns about liability when including a service
from a third party, which stores data of our visitors. See
http://forum.typo3.org/index.php?t=msg&th=197489&goto=690407&#msg_690407

I did some research on the matter and could not find a clear answer.
But I will forward you the mail, maybe you can help us with it.

Personally, I am very relaxed about using Disqus, although others are
not. At least, this would be an out of the box solution which could be
used very quickly (and could still be replaced if we find a better
solution later).

Unfortunately, the reality is again much more difficult than it seems
to be...

Greetings, Michael

--
Michael Stucki