[TYPO3-doc] Integrating "Disqus" on docs.typo3.org

Bastian Waidelich bastian at typo3.org
Tue Sep 24 15:12:58 CEST 2013

Bastian Waidelich wrote:

Dear list,

> I think this has been discussed before, but I'd like to draw your
> attention to an issue I created six month ago regarding "commenting for
> docs.typo3.org"

Another quick update from my side as this discussion seems to stagnate:
As Olivier wrote, at a meeting with EAB and board it was decided to try
out disqus and/or discourse as commenting solution for *.typo3.org.

Regarding the latter one I have my doubts cause even they state that
discourse is "early beta software, and likely to remain so for many
months". But I'm very much looking forward to seeing how and when the
solution will be integrated!

In the meantime I'll continue working on a Flow based SAA-commenting
solution as "fun project", but I don't know how far I get with the
limited resources so don't count on me.

Best,

--
Bastian Waidelich