[TYPO3-doc] Next team meeting: Sep 19 @ 21:00 CEST

François Suter fsu-lists at cobweb.ch
Thu Sep 19 22:16:00 CEST 2013

Hi all,

> A small reminder that our next team meeting will take this Thursday, Sep
> 19, 2013, at 21:00 CEST. Skype will be used, as usual.

There was only Michael Schams and me, so we had a nice chat together,
but didn't discuss anything in depth related to documentation. Still
Michael reported about his recent work, so here is his summary:

Michael met with Patrick Lobacher twice about the "What's new" document
for TYPO3 6.2:

- there will be the "usual" what's new slides for 6.2, prepared using Latex
- there will also be a special guide targeted at editors, with the
changes in 6.2. This is a document, prepared with reST.

Also the Security Guide will be updated.

Work: Cobweb Development Sarl - http://www.cobweb.ch

TYPO3: Help the project! - http://typo3.org/contribute/

Appreciate my work? Support me -
http://www.monpetitcoin.com/en/francois/support-me/