[TYPO3-doc] Deactivating documentation at typo3.org

Steffen Gebert steffen.gebert at typo3.org
Fri Oct 4 19:32:46 CEST 2013

Hi Francois,

well.. I'm not so sure. I don't know how to get a better filtering
performance except with
- - manually adding filters to OTRS (I can do that if you or me can figure
out a pattern that matches a certain type of spam)
- - punkt.de improving the overall filtering performance of the typo3.org
mail server (as they're hosting it)

So.. we do care, sure, but for the last wave of spam, I wasn't able to
figure out a pattern that OTRS could use to filter the emails out (at
least it didn't work because I had to match the message body). But as
Ben also nagged me couple of times that he gets lot of spam through
OTRS, you're not the only one being bothered.

Kind regards
Steffen

- --
Steffen Gebert