[TYPO3-doc] Next team meeting: Nov 21, 2013, 21:00 CET

Henning Nelihsen hn at maixit.de
Tue Nov 26 15:38:43 CET 2013

Hello François,

thank you for all the information and of course all the work connected. Just wanted to give you some feedback:

Am 22.11.2013 um 18:06 schrieb François Suter <fsu-lists at cobweb.ch>:

> Hi all,
>
>> A reminder that our next team meeting will take place this coming
>> Thursday, November 21, 2013 et 21:00 CET, per Skype as usual.
>
> And the minutes:
>
> http://forge.typo3.org/projects/team-docteam/wiki/2013-11-21

( the following part is a copy out of the minutes  - hope this is OK!)
> Official manuals - translations?
> 	• translations
> 		• no activity on translations at all
> […]
> 		• if strong and regular demand suddenly surfaces, we will review this position
OK -
as I am often involved in introducing T3 to beginners I do think there is a demand having translated documentaion, at least partly, eg. doc_tut_editors. But I dont think translations have high importance.

> Priorities
> […]
> 	• version switcher (done)
thx - great.
Is there anybody involved in the doc_tut_editors in version 6.2? I will be …

I suppose this issue has got a hsitory, are you talking about all incoming e-mails to documentation at typo3.org? If so and if there is a spam problem, how do other teams solve it?

--
Gruss, Henning