[TYPO3-doc] Translation of terms in the BE

François Suter fsu-lists at cobweb.ch
Mon Nov 11 14:38:15 CET 2013

Hi Michael,

> In general, I would say, these names should stay in English. However,
> thinking about this a little bit more, some factors are involved in
> this, e.g. how do the related screenshots look like? Do they show the
> Spanish BE or the original English language?
>
> Is the term (e.g. "Install Tool") translated in the BE at all or are
> there cases, where terms are not translated?

This is generally the task of the various translation teams. You can
refer to:

http://wiki.typo3.org/Translation

and I hope you will find this information useful.

Work: Cobweb Development Sarl - http://www.cobweb.ch

TYPO3: Help the project! - http://typo3.org/contribute/

Appreciate my work? Support me -
http://www.monpetitcoin.com/en/francois/support-me/