[TYPO3-doc] NEW: Now there's a VERSIONSWITCHER button

François Suter fsu-lists at cobweb.ch
Fri May 3 08:35:48 CEST 2013

Hi Martin,

> I've just added a first implementation of a version switcher to
> our pages on http://docs.typo3.org.
>
> Watch the gray word (=button) "Versions" in the top right corner.

It's really, really great that you could make progress on this. I was
going to ping you again about that ;-)

Many thanks!

> Not many manuals have more than one version at the moment but I
> expect that to change soon.

Yes :-)

BTW currently the branches are not named the same across all manuals. Is
that a problem for you or are we going to have an entry for each version
anyway (i.e. a manual entry for now, hopefully a DB entry in the (not
too far) future)?

That latest progress has really made my day :-)