[TYPO3-doc] Documentation redirects....

François Suter fsu-lists at cobweb.ch
Mon Mar 25 22:00:27 CET 2013

Hi again,

> Note that on the page
> http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/, it's all text and
> manual links, so we will edit that ourselves (seems like  this was
> forgotten).

I just cleaned up that page a bit. Most links were actually correct, but
there a few still pointing to old documents.

I left the old links to the translations, since we don't have a way to
handle translations on docs.typo3.org yet.

I also added a right-column note about the documentation being in
transition.

> Is this helpful? Do you need more information?

Tolleiv, was this helpful and used in any way?