[TYPO3-doc] Outdated versions of TYPO3 Guides (e.g. SecurityGuide)

François Suter fsu-lists at cobweb.ch
Fri Mar 8 10:50:36 CET 2013

Hi Michael,

That's all very valid points.

I never got around to doing that, but all doc_* extensions should be
released one last time, with status "Obsolete" and the upload comment
pointing to the new URL.

As for the Security Guide specifically, the information should indeed be
passed on to the Security Team. Could you take care of it?

> (2) Should we consider to have some redirects (for all appropriate docs
> that have this "issue") to the documentation server, e.g.:
>
> http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/*/doc_guide_security
> -> redirect to: http://docs.typo3.org/typo3cms/SecurityGuide/
>
> http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/*/doc_guide_install
> -> redirect to: http://docs.typo3.org/typo3cms/InstallGuide/

It would be worth opening a ticket on typo3.org tracker for this:

http://forge.typo3.org/projects/team-t3o-relaunch-week/issues