[TYPO3-doc] TYPO3 extensions with reST documentation

Michael typo3ml at schams.net
Sun Jun 23 05:32:35 CEST 2013

On 23/06/13 00:00, Martin Bless wrote:

[...]
> Currently I'm blocked by not havin an unpacker for *.tx3 files.
> Who can help?

A while ago, I wrote my own php script for listing/extracting .t3x files
[1]. But since Tobias released his Typo3ExtensionUtils, I use this :-)

The .phar file does not work on my machine either, but I did not want to
waste time investigating this, so...

# php -f bin/t3xutils.php

...works for me (Tobias suggested this in his post, too). However, some
extensions threw a PHP error when extracting the .t3x. I have not
checked which extensions and the cause and I am not sure if the
typo3-doc mailing list is the best place to discuss this.

Bottom line: if you are looking for a nice and easy-to-use t3x unpacker
on the command line, I can definitely recommend Tobias' tool [2].

[1] http://t3extract.schams.net
[2] https://github.com/etobi/Typo3ExtensionUtils

Cheers
Michael