[TYPO3-doc] RFC: Request rendering through web service

Karsten Dambekalns karsten at typo3.org
Fri Jun 14 11:34:35 CEST 2013

Hi.

Quote: Karsten Dambekalns (k-fish) wrote on Wed, 12 June 2013 10:46
> I will do one endpoint "/hooks", below "/api" to have all Flow-related stuff under one path. A service identifier follows and is mapped to a controller for handling the differences between services. For now JSON data in a POST request will be expected.
>
> * http://docs.typo3.org/api/hooks/reviewtypo3org
> * http://docs.typo3.org/api/hooks/tertypo3org
> * http://docs.typo3.org/api/hooks/githubcom

The rendering requests are working now, like this (using the wonderful httpie tool, http://httpie.org/, in the examples):

Request render for TER extension tt_news:
http post http://build.docs.typo3.org/api/hooks/tertypo3org packageKey=tt_news

Request render for package TYPO3.Fluid from git.typo3.org:
http post http://build.docs.typo3.org/api/hooks/reviewtypo3org packageKey=TYPO3.Fluid

A "version" can be given as well to render just that one.

The index at http://build.docs.typo3.org/ shows the status and links to the rendered documentation.

Note: For some reason rendering of git sources does not work right now.

Regards,
Karsten
--
Karsten Dambekalns