[TYPO3-doc] cross linking between different documentations

François Suter fsu-lists at cobweb.ch
Sat Jun 8 12:24:38 CEST 2013

Hi Christian,

> I came across the need to link between two different documentations in
> Flow and found your Intersphinx configuration. Would it make sense to
> add our documentations to that, at least I think it is needed to provide
> interlinking, right?

It definitely does.

> I would prepare a change for the yml file then.

Yes, very welcome!

That being said I wonder if it's already possible to add one's own
Intersphinx mapping to a given manual. For example I have extensions
which are related to one another, and - when the manuals will be
migrated to ReST - I imagine that I would like to be able to use
Intersphinx x-linking there. But obviously it shouldn't be in the global
settings for all manuals in the TYPO3 universe. Martin, is that possible
already?

Work: Cobweb Development Sarl - http://www.cobweb.ch
TYPO3: Help the project! - http://typo3.org/contribute/
Appreciate my work? Support me -