[TYPO3-doc] Integrating "Disqus" on docs.typo3.org

Michael Stucki michael.stucki at typo3.org
Wed Jul 31 19:48:23 CEST 2013

Hi Bastian,

unfortunately, it appears to me like this topic is slowly fading out
without any result. I hope you can revive it and find a consensus for a
tool. I see docs.typo3.org only as a starting platform, but I also think
that the typo3.org news section as well as buzz are in desparate need of
a better commenting system. So please keep things going...!

As you know collected two self-hosted alternatives (Juvia, Discourse),
let me mention that the server team could provide any of these tools
even if they are based on Ruby on Rails. That's just the same case for
Redmine already, so don't consider this as a limiting factor...

Greetings, Michael

--
Michael Stucki
TYPO3 Core Team member