[TYPO3-doc] Integrating "Disqus" on docs.typo3.org

Bastian Waidelich bastian at typo3.org
Wed Jul 17 17:52:45 CEST 2013

Olivier Dobberkau wrote:

>> Correct me if I'm wrong but in this regards "Störerhaftung" basically
>> means that you're responsible for the contents of your website. Just as
>> we are with wiki.typo3.org for example.

> I dont want to stop you in the opinion collection

I know, but I'm still interested why you think that "Störerhaftung" is
relevant here.

> And it should be clear that you need to ask for (written) permission
> from the Board of the TYPO3 Association.

Thanks for the reminder. I think we should do that once we agreed on a
general solution - and whether we want it in the first place.

> PS: If I can add my personal opinion to it: please choose a solution
> that can be selfcatered. We had enough experience with webservices dying
> underway (etherpad).

Of course you can. I already announced why I doubt the feasibility of a
selfmade/-hosted solution, now it's up to the others to decide.
I'll happily help with any (PHP) coding.

Best

--
Bastian Waidelich
--