[TYPO3-doc] Enable "version switcher" for Flow/Neos docs

Bastian Waidelich bastian at typo3.org
Wed Jul 24 12:34:39 CEST 2013

Jacob Floyd wrote:

Hi Jacob,

> I believe a link can be added by adding a target attribute (can someone
> confirm this?):
>
> . figure::
> Images/TheDefinitiveGuide/PartV/TYPO3_Flow_Coding_Guidelines_on_one_page.png
>
>      :alt: The Coding Guidelines on One Page
>      :class: screenshot-detail
>      :target:
> Images/TheDefinitiveGuide/PartV/TYPO3_Flow_Coding_Guidelines_on_one_page.pdf

Unfortunately the target attribute is not rewritten for relative URIs.
Using ":target:
../../../_downloads/TYPO3_Flow_Coding_Guidelines_on_one_page.pdf" did
the trick though:

http://docs.typo3.org/flow/TYPO3FlowDocumentation/latest/TheDefinitiveGuide/PartV/CodingGuideLines/PHP.html

> I'm not sure about click-to-enlarge, though I think that would be cool.

Yes it would be great and we had that in the original documentation. But
I didn't find an example on docs.typo3.org using "click-enlarge".
Also the *scale* attribute doesn't seem to be supported(?)

--
Bastian Waidelich
--

TYPO3 .... inspiring people to share!