[TYPO3-doc] Enable "version switcher" for Flow/Neos docs

Jacob Floyd cognifloyd at gmail.com
Thu Jul 18 20:16:17 CEST 2013

Quote: Bastian Waidelich (bwaidelich) wrote on Thu, 18 July 2013 15:27
> Another (unrelated) question:
> Can someone tell me how I could enable click-enlargement for the image
> at
> http://docs.typo3.org/flow/TYPO3FlowDocumentation/TheDefinitiveGuide/PartV/CodingGuideLines/PHP.html
> or - if that's not easily possible - how I could link it with the PDF?
> The current source is:
>
> ... figure::
> Images/TheDefinitiveGuide/PartV/TYPO3_Flow_Coding_Guidelines_on_one_page.png
> 	:alt: The Coding Guidelines on One Page
> 	:class: screenshot-detail

I believe a link can be added by adding a target attribute (can someone confirm this?):

. figure:: Images/TheDefinitiveGuide/PartV/TYPO3_Flow_Coding_Guidelines_on_one_page.png
	:alt: The Coding Guidelines on One Page
	:class: screenshot-detail
	:target: Images/TheDefinitiveGuide/PartV/TYPO3_Flow_Coding_Guidelines_on_one_page.pdf

I'm not sure about click-to-enlarge, though I think that would be cool. Based on a quick google search, it doesn't like like ReST has any built-in support for click-to-enlarge. typo3.org uses fancybox I think, could we include the js for that in docs.typo3.org and make it trigger based on a class like click-enlarge so that something like the following would trigger it (enlarging to show the pdf that is linked):

. figure:: Images/TheDefinitiveGuide/PartV/TYPO3_Flow_Coding_Guidelines_on_one_page.png
	:alt: The Coding Guidelines on One Page
	:class: screenshot-detail click-enlarge
	:target: Images/TheDefinitiveGuide/PartV/TYPO3_Flow_Coding_Guidelines_on_one_page.pdf

What do you think?