[TYPO3-doc] left nav menu is always collapsed?

Jacob Floyd cognifloyd at gmail.com
Thu Jul 18 09:36:39 CEST 2013

Quote: Mark D. Roemermann wrote on Thu, 18 July 2013 05:24
> I noticed though that as you drill down into the heirachy of topics, the
> menu on the left of the screen does not remember where you are and is
> always collapsed to the top level of topics.

I've noticed the same thing and would love to figure out how to fix it.

> Tried on both IE and firefox so I'm assuming its not a browser issue?

Definitely not a browser issue.

Starting this thread[1] was my way of saying I'm tired of this issue and I'd love to see it fixed ;)

I made a mind map[2] that shows where the menus do and don't work. nav-aside is called "Main Menu" and the in-page menu that pops out from the side is what I called "Side Menu". The menus only work for the first two levels and then stops.

I would love suggestions on how to fix this.

Cheers,
Jacob Floyd

[1] http://forum.typo3.org/index.php/t/198123/
[2] https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/152620410/TYPO3/docs.typo3.org/TYPO3FlowDocs.html