[TYPO3-doc] New extensions page

Philipp Gampe philipp.gampe at typo3.org
Sun Feb 24 12:58:59 CET 2013

Hi Martin Bless,

Martin Bless wrote:

> BTW: The data is pulled in as a normal static javascript file. I
> just need to clear the browsers cache to get the newest one. Can
> we circumvent that problem by serverside means?

If you append the mtime as parameter, then the browser should request it
again once it changes.

somefile.js?mtime=1361706969

>>If possible, a direct extension key match should be sorted on top.
>
> That would mean that while you're typing "fileupload" the entry
> "file" suddenly changes position and moves to the top and with the
> next keystroke returns to it's usual position ...

I would accept the little flickering (which will not happen too often) if I
could find documentation for an extension fast.
E.g. try to find news ;)

Once could also have a small delay before sorting any match on top.

BTW, the old em (4.7) had such a feature for TER extension list.

Thanks for your great work.

Best regards
Documentation – linkvalidator
TYPO3 .... inspiring people to share!