[TYPO3-doc] Put docs about ...'pageNotFound_handling'... where?

François Suter fsu-lists at cobweb.ch
Tue Feb 12 21:19:44 CET 2013

Hi Martin,

> To get a better understanding I've picked the comments from the
> t3lib/config_default.php file and reformatted them as ReST.
>
> Q: Where should this kind of information go on docs.typo3.org?

I wonder. I guess this was never written down in any manual because the
Install Tool was considered sufficient. And that may well still be the
case. OTOH if it made its way into a manual and became pages on
docs.typo3.org, there could be comments on them (once we have such a
feature).

If we were to put it in some manual, I would propose Inside TYPO3, as it
already had a chapter about TYPO3_CONF_VARS.