[TYPO3-doc] Flow & Neos documentation on docs.typo3.org

François Suter fsu-lists at cobweb.ch
Fri Feb 1 10:53:28 CET 2013

Hi all,

> * What would be the next step in order to get Flow (and Neos)
> documentation to docs.typo3.org "as is"?

If you have followed this thread you will know that this has now been
achieved. It is not just another step but a true milestone, as the move
to ReST (originally DocBook) was originally planned to achieve
convergence between TYPO3 CMS and FLOW3 (back then) documentation.

This has now become reality. Thanks a lot to all those who helped this
come true. We still have quite some work to do, but we should
nonetheless appreciate this moment.

I wrote a news about it:
http://typo3.org/news/article/documentation-has-converged/