[TYPO3-doc] Rendering extension manuals on docs.typo3.org - github hook still needed?

Torsten Schrade schradt at uni-mainz.de
Tue Aug 27 07:28:12 CEST 2013

Hi all,

following the latest posts by Xavier I got curious to give ReST a go
with some of my extension manuals. First of all a big thanks to the
whole docteam. What an impressive infrastructure has been built around
this topic! I'm particularly fond of the OO => ReST converter, that' s
really really helpful and eases the transitional pain immensely ;)

Two questions:

1) While rendering my manuals locally, I get some warnings like
"Includes.txt:14: ERROR: Unknown interpreted text role 'code'." What
could be the reason? Despite the warnings, the manuals render fine
though…

2) From [1] I gathered that the manuals now get rendered automatically
once I upload the extensions to TER. But so far this is not the case:

http://docs.typo3.org/typo3cms/extensions/cobj_xpath/
http://docs.typo3.org/typo3cms/extensions/cobj_xslt/

Maybe I messed something up within my Documentation folder structure?
You can see my ReST structure at [2] and [3]. Or is the other technique
using a github hook to trigger the rendering on docs.typo3.org still
needed?

Many thanks for a pointer in the right direction!

Cheers, Torsten

[1]
http://docs.typo3.org/typo3cms/extensions/sphinx/latest/UsersManual/DocsTypo3Org/Index.html

[2]