[TYPO3-doc] New: Translations in the versionswitcher

Martin Bless m.bless at gmx.de
Tue Aug 20 12:12:47 CEST 2013

Bastian,

>BTW: The version switcher on the *bottom* of the page is pretty
>unintelligent aka not working.

Indeed. Very humanlike - nobody is perfect ;-)

But you're right: The code is illegal in fact as IDs in the page
are duplicated. Will change that to classes ...

>Also the version switcher could be a bit
>more prominent IMO – I created an issue for this at
>http://forge.typo3.org/issues/51083

Thanks.

On the other hand, I think, it's only a problem of finding it the
first time. Personally I really got used to that decent
appearance. And we really need to put a lot of links there. So I'm
in favour of avoiding "visual noise" ...

Martin

--
Certified TYPO3 Integrator | TYPO3 Documentation Team Member

http://mbless.de