[TYPO3-doc] Comments for documentation: In our wiki? In our forum?

Bastian Waidelich bastian at typo3.org
Thu Aug 15 10:52:33 CEST 2013

Daniel Siepmann wrote:

Hi Daniel,

> I know this feature from "Mercurial: The Definitive Guide by Bryan
> O'Sullivan" [1] where it's nice integrated. In my personal opinion.
> It looks like a custom solution but perhaps there is a framework or
> other service integrated.

That's more or less exactly how I envisioned this for typo3.org:
http://forge.typo3.org/issues/44154

I already created a prototype once using Flow and the TYPO3.Comments
package. But for a really usable solution there are a lot of missing
features we should not underestimate..

Maybe we could start with a minimal version, but even that would require
quite some work.. But as there seems great interest I'll spend some more
time investigating.

--
Bastian Waidelich
--