[TYPO3-doc] Integrating "Disqus" on docs.typo3.org

Jigal van Hemert jigal.van.hemert at typo3.org
Tue Aug 6 15:02:03 CEST 2013

Hi,

On 6-8-2013 12:17, Bastian Waidelich wrote:
> Michael Stucki wrote:
>> [...] unfortunately, it appears to me like this topic is slowly fading
>> out without any result.
> I feared the same but frankly I don't really know what to do about it..

The situation is simple:
- there are externally hosted solutions, but some have raised concerns
about giving away user data. It needs approval of the T3A board
- there are self-hosted solutions, but they seem to lack features

Now, if the T3A board says that there are no legal problems with a third
party solution and that it doesn't give problems with privacy rules for
t3o then there is no real problem with the third party solutions anymore.
If they object to third-party solutions then the focus must go to
self-hosted solutions and one can be picked (or none).

--
Jigal van Hemert
TYPO3 CMS Active Contributor

TYPO3 .... inspiring people to share!