[TYPO3-doc] Standalone Sphinx

Xavier Perseguers xavier at typo3.org
Wed Apr 17 17:37:00 CEST 2013

Hi,

> I just have to provide some "sphinx-exec" method for other extensions
> and one could start playing with sphinx right away".

I added a sample "blank" Sphinx documentation project which you can
compile easily:

Tx_Sphinx_Utility_SphinxBuilder::buildHtml(
	t3lib_extMgm::extPath('sphinx') . 'Resources/Public/DemoSphinxProject',
	'source',
	'build'
);

Sources are present in EXT:sphinx/Resources/Public/DemoSphinxProject/source

HTML output will be stored in
EXT:sphinx/Resources/Public/DemoSphinxProject/build/html/

Bricks are there! Looking forward to getting feedback.

Xavier Perseguers
Release Manager TYPO3 4.6

TYPO3 .... inspiring people to share!
Get involved: http://typo3.org